POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Doodling Windows (WIP) : Re: Doodling Windows (WIP) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Doodling Windows (WIP)
From: Rune
Date: 21 Aug 2005 08:17:09
Message: <430870c5@news.povray.org>
As other's have said, very nice!

However, one thing seems wrong to me. The outside landscape and sky is
rather dull compared to how brightly illuminated the inside of the room is.
The sunlight completely over-saturates the white walls where it hits them,
yet the landscape outside seems not particularly brightly illuminated by the
sun?

The attached image looks more "real" to me, but it might just be me.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com

Attachments:
Download 'windows_bright.jpg' (30 KB)