POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Doodling Windows (WIP) : Re: Doodling Windows (WIP) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:16:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Doodling Windows (WIP)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 19 Aug 2005 18:42:31
Message: <43066057$1@news.povray.org>
> That's a really neat image...

Thanks!

> I've always wanted to make a CG image that
> looks "sunny". But bathing everything in slightly yellow light just
> makes everything look... slightly yellow. :-S

Well, I guess usually, sunlight is more white than yellow, and only tends to
get orange/reddish at early or late times. So maybe you just picked the
wrong color? Ambient colors also play a major role. There's no shame in
looking at photographs and using the RGB-Values from there... :-)

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>