POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : sketchup to moray - please help me : Re: sketchup to moray - please help me Server Time
26 Apr 2024 14:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sketchup to moray - please help me
From: StephenS
Date: 18 Aug 2005 17:32:01
Message: <4304fe51@news.povray.org>
> hi,
> im tring to export from sketchup to moray

I took a quick look at the sketchup web page, unfortunately the current demo
doesn't work on Win98.
Poseray has a User Defined Object (udo) exporter, not the same as a mdl
file. You might want to get your objects into obj format and try Alexander
Enzmann's Mesh Importer (MeshObj.dll). I think this imports obj objects into
Moray. Follow the web page link for the Animation and Rendering plugin on
the Moray web page.