POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Reflections : ask at povray.general or povray.newusers next time please Server Time
26 Jun 2024 01:52:00 EDT (-0400)
  ask at povray.general or povray.newusers next time please
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 17 Aug 2005 23:18:57
Message: <4303fe21$1@news.povray.org>
I should have said before that this group is for discussing Windows OS's in
conjuction with POV-Ray; not just about POV-Ray specific things, since stuff
relating to Windows is usually involved.

Those other groups get a lot more attention, it's always a good idea to ask
questions like yours there at general and newusers first and foremost unless
it happens to be about something more than the basic workings of POV-Ray.

Anyway... I can understand why Windows users would post here if they are
using POV for Windows.
;-)
Bob