POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kepler Solar System - Take 5 [~165 kB] : Re: Kepler Solar System - Take 5 [~165 kB] Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:13:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kepler Solar System - Take 5 [~165 kB]
From: Darren New
Date: 16 Aug 2005 13:49:07
Message: <43022713$1@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote:
> I know the technique, the point is that I have not even been able to get an
> image on my screen! :-(

Oh! Save the file, and change the extension to .jpg. :-)  I'm assuming
".jps" means stereo jpeg or some such.

As for getting headaches, it just takes practice. I learned with
printed-out vector drawings of complex 3D circular functions. Stuff like
you see on an oscilloscope, but in 3D, so you could follow it around
with your eyes. Still have some here somewhere, if the thermal paper
hasn't turned completely black. :-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
"You're going to be late for your meeting."