POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kepler Solar System - Take 5 [~165 kB] : Re: Kepler Solar System - Take 5 [~165 kB] Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:23:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kepler Solar System - Take 5 [~165 kB]
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 16 Aug 2005 05:22:37
Message: <4301b05d@news.povray.org>
"Darren New" <dne### [at] sanrrcom> schreef in bericht
> Thomas de Groot wrote:
> > I have not been able to get the stereoscope working.
>
> Cross your eyes hard, then slowly relax until the middle pair merge.
> Then relax the focus and you'll see it in stereo.
>
> It's probably easier to practice with a simpler picture, like a line
> drawing of a hypercube projection or so.
>
> I'm not sure what the software is supposed to do to it?

Just my stupidity!!! :-(
Just discovered that I could open the jps files with PaintShopPro! I thought
I needed the software...
Well...crossing my eyes... I was fairly good at that when I worked with
aereal photographs... Gave me headaches too...
Ok, have to try again.

Thomas