POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kepler Solar System - Take 5 [~165 kB] : Re: Kepler Solar System - Take 5 [~165 kB] Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kepler Solar System - Take 5 [~165 kB]
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 15 Aug 2005 09:14:11
Message: <43009523@news.povray.org>
"PM 2Ring" <nomail@nomail> schreef in bericht
news:web.430045bab9d4c122ad93754b0@news.povray.org...

> If you like, I'll upload a small Web page setup with Petersik's
stereoscope
> applet. Or if worse comes to worse, I can convert the pics to anaglyphs.
>
> I also discovered a free Stereoscopic slideshow prog, but its Windows
only.

> (I assume the problem is you aren't using Windows/Internet Explorer).

Thanks!!!
I am using IE, but still version 5, because I have never been able to
upgrade to version 6 (just freezes slowly during installation and stops
altogether. No help from MS); and I use Firefox mostly nowadays. All under
WinME (will upgrade when I change my PC someday in the future...).

After some trials, I think I shall have an acceptable anaglyph picture ready
tomorrow.

Thomas