POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mixed media : Re: Mixed media Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:12:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mixed media
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 14 Aug 2005 03:21:54
Message: <42fef112@news.povray.org>
"Slime" <fak### [at] emailaddress> schreef in bericht
> Pretty, but they're going to crash into each other pretty soon.

Torn apart, before crashing into each other, probably.
Pretty indeed, but I have some misgivings about the absence of a terminator
on the blue planet... or what? There is something strange in the whole
setting of sun+ringplanet+blueplanet that gives me the feeling that they do
not belong together...

Thomas