POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Firefox (Mozilla) test (multiple images) : Re: Firefox (Mozilla) test (multiple images) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:18:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Firefox (Mozilla) test (multiple images)
From: Alain
Date: 12 Aug 2005 16:31:38
Message: <42fd072a@news.povray.org>
Rick Measham nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2005-08-12 01:16:

> Alain replied:
>
>>> Using Netscape or any Mozilla flavour (X-User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0
>>> ...). Once you > have attached the first one, repeat
>>

>>  the process for the other(s) picture(s).
>>
>>> Once you've attached all pictures, hit "Send"
>

> EagleSun then replied:
>
>> Trying this now in Firefox, I see Attachment box... so loading image.
>

> EagleSun,
> Not sure what Alain or Eero are referring to .. Alain may be referring
> to some other web interface for accessing the newsgroups while Eero
> seems to be referring to using Thunderbird.
>
> Whichever, you need to use something other than the povray website
> interface to the newsgroup.
>
> In outlook or thunderbird, add a new account that is a usenet news
> account. The server is 'news.povray.org'. Once you're using a proper
> news reader, you can add as many attachments as you like.
>
> Cheers!
> Rick Measham
3 attached images using Firefox. 1 and 3 show places from where you can attach images
or any file.
Number 2 shows the attach button.

Alain

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'clipboard01.jpg' (30 KB) Download 'clipboard02.jpg' (2 KB) Download 'clipboard03.jpg' (38 KB)

Preview of image 'clipboard01.jpg'
clipboard01.jpg

Preview of image 'clipboard02.jpg'
clipboard02.jpg