POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : povray for cosmological simulation - cosmology.jpg (1/3) : Re: povray for cosmological simulation - cosmology.jpg (3/3) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:24:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray for cosmological simulation - cosmology.jpg (3/3)
From: St
Date: 9 Aug 2005 13:12:57
Message: <42f8e419@news.povray.org>
"dlm" <me### [at] addressinvalid> wrote in message

> "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:42f4fd12$1@news.povray.org...
>>
>> "dlm" <me### [at] addressinvalid> wrote in message
>>> Its a multi-part jpg image.
>>
>>    So I've been told.
>>

>>> If you're using OE, select al three message parts,
>>
>>  Oh, you mean *SHIFT* > select > right-click. I see, got it now. Thanks
>> for telling me.

> Sorry for not mentioning it.

     :p

> It is standard Windows idiom for selecting a range -
> you could also do ctrl+click+click+click...

     Yeah, I do know this, but to be honest most of the programs that I use
do it by l/c drag, so I never need to use shift > right click. Anyway, no
offense to Paul or yourself, (and there was none intended in the first
place), images like this should have something in the subject line for us
dial-up users.

   ~Steve~