POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : povray for cosmological simulation - cosmology.jpg (1/3) : Re: povray for cosmological simulation - cosmology.jpg (3/3) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:23:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray for cosmological simulation - cosmology.jpg (3/3)
From: dlm
Date: 9 Aug 2005 11:00:25
Message: <42f8c509$1@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:42f4fd12$1@news.povray.org...

> "dlm" <me### [at] addressinvalid> wrote in message
>> Its a multi-part jpg image.
>
>    So I've been told.
>

>> If you're using OE, select al three message parts,
>
>  Oh, you mean *SHIFT* > select > right-click. I see, got it now. Thanks
> for telling me.
Sorry for not mentioning it.
It is standard Windows idiom for selecting a range -
you could also do ctrl+click+click+click...
The right click generally produces a context menu.
So for Mac users you would click through the regular menu Message/Combine
and Decode.
For control use the (][) apple button.

DLM

> right click, then combine