POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What on earth...? [~110 KB] : More data Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  More data
From: Orchid XP v2
Date: 7 Aug 2005 12:43:51
Message: <42f63a47@news.povray.org>
> Took just under 4 hours.

Uh, yeah... that's because it's actually the final frame of an
animation. See povray.binaries.animations for a much better idea of
what's going on. (If you can see through all the MPEG distortion!)

This is one of those animations where for each frame, you read in a
bunch of stuff, process it, draw it, and write the new data back to disk
for the next frame. I wonder if I'm loosing precition in the process,
and if that's why it's noisy...