POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : tenth planet rendition called Morpheus [~52KB JPG] : Re: "new" planetoid Morpheus 1600x1200 res [~504KB JPG] Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:14:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "new" planetoid Morpheus 1600x1200 res [~504KB JPG]
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 4 Aug 2005 03:30:35
Message: <42f1c41b@news.povray.org>
"Bob Hughes" <omniverse@charter%net> schreef in bericht
news:42f0f7dd@news.povray.org...
> I understand if no one else could believe it was such a rare bird here, so
> far from the accepted region they are likely to be at. Only thing for me
> believe it myself is the sight of that beak! Not much to go on really. I'd
> have needed one of those police car video recorders going to have any
> evidence.

Interesting story you have there, Bob.Difficult to say * what* you saw. It
may be that - unconsciously - your mind mixed different - expected - images
into one bird. Which brings up the notorious reliability of witnesses (no
offense intended).
Never leave home without a camera or camcorder!!!

Thomas