POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kepler Solar System - Take 4 [~180kb] : Re: Kepler Solar System - Take 4 [~180kb] Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:26:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kepler Solar System - Take 4 [~180kb]
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 3 Aug 2005 03:25:24
Message: <42f07164@news.povray.org>
"PM 2Ring" <nomail@nomail> schreef in bericht
news:web.42edd2fbd41a1e03ad93754b0@news.povray.org...

> Hi Thomas. Still no luck. The pieces for the Solar System model seem to be
> in the files supplied. :( I spent over 30 minutes on it, but I don't think
> I have all the parts. At least I get a floor & a sunglow now.

I am really sorry because I think that the fault is mine!! It is because  in
Moray, you can switch on or off different elements for testing and I
probably did not switch everything on. And when off, they are not translated
to POV-Ray.
OK, I shall do it again and control the whole process. Stay tuned!

Thomas