POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The freon ocean (133KB) : The freon ocean (133KB) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:19:43 EDT (-0400)
  The freon ocean (133KB)
From: Stefan Viljoen
Date: 2 Aug 2005 11:42:27
Message: <42ef9453@news.povray.org>
Hi guys

A cosine surface done with k3dsurf, and my very first rendering with
radiosity (been around for years, o'course, I never got around to it until
yesterday).

In flights of fancy, a freon ocean on a small planet in a distant solar
system, with a twinned sun and moon.

Simple planes and a standard povray sky, with a Colefax galaxy and
lensflare.

Code in scene-files, if anybody's interested.
--
Stefan Viljoen
Software Support Technician / Programmer

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'floater.jpg' (134 KB)

Preview of image 'floater.jpg'