POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Geomag icosahedrons [1/1] : Re: Geomag icosahedrons [1/1] Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Geomag icosahedrons [1/1]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Aug 2005 20:43:59
Message: <42eec1cf$1@news.povray.org>
Hey Alex, looks very believable (realistic) to me. Especially like your
concept of using magnetic objects that add a sense of dynamics to these
things.

I don't suppose you've gone so far as to add motion to the pieces so it
could animate? This series of similar yet different shapes made me think
that might be plausible-- except possibly a little difficult.

Sorry that I can't remember how you went about creating these. I saw an
earlier picture or two, though.

Bob