POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : electron microscope-like effect (152 k) : Re: electron microscope-like effect (152 k) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: electron microscope-like effect (152 k)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Aug 2005 20:14:14
Message: <42eebad6$1@news.povray.org>
Creative usage of shadowless lights. Makes me think of nanobots.

I went looking for intersecting parts in there, because I knew if you didn't
use collision avoidance that I'd see a lot of that, and was about to think
there weren't any such places; then happened to notice the center. Just a
little to the left of exact center. I was looking around the sides and into
the background first.

Anyway, it's a very eye-catching image!

Bob