POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Maximal Minimalism : Re: Maximal Minimalism, (update). Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Maximal Minimalism, (update).
From: St
Date: 1 Aug 2005 15:46:14
Message: <42ee7c06@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
>> Brittlestar updated.
>>
>>  ~Steve~

> The little Steve that could!

  LOL!  :o)  My Aunties and Uncles used to call me that!

You just kept pounding away at it.  And
> now you are on to something very very promising.

   Hehe, well, thank you very much Jim. :) It means a lot to me.

   Once I found that site, I saw possibilities with the idea, so I'll have a
little play-around and try to get this one finalised.

     Thanks Jim.

     ~Steve~