POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP "Hotel pour lucioles" : Re: WIP "Hotel pour lucioles" 2nd version Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:26:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP "Hotel pour lucioles" 2nd version
From: bancquart sebastien
Date: 29 Jul 2005 16:49:53
Message: <42ea9671@news.povray.org>
Thanks to your advices, here is the second - and definitively not final-

Some improvements :
-sky has been rethinked and look better.
-grass has been reprogramed. Needs more works but the result is better
-lighning (without the T ;-) ) was changed. Now the shadows give a better
perspective effect
-added more vines. Must check deeply the code, the algorithm is far too slow
-tweaked some textures. You won't notice it, the details are blurred by JPEG
compression and are only noticeable in Hi-res rendering
-added some flowers made with Plant studio. Object are not textured...
-added and textured giant mushrooms.

Scales are not respected. My aim is to give some "fantasy" atmosphere so
this is not a mistake.

I'll fix what remains to be fixed and finish it later. Now, I'm in HOLIDAYS
!!!!!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'test.JPG' (188 KB)