POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Animation capabilty complete yet? beta 7 : Re: Animation capabilty complete yet? beta 7 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:35:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation capabilty complete yet? beta 7
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 28 Jul 2005 03:54:29
Message: <42e88f35@news.povray.org>
FYI, I think I have found and fixed the problem: The framenumber used to
compute everything but the initial clock value (which does not need to be
computed) was off by one.  Hence the second frame will appear to have been
dropped and one at the end added.  I think you can work around this by
specifying a substartframe number of 2and asubendframe number of 2 and
render an animation in two parts for now. That should give you the one
missing frame.  The image file numbering will be wrong though, I suspect.  I
suggest renaming the initial frame to "0", backing up the original "2"
frame, renaming the newly rendered frame "2" to "1" and the backup frame to
"2" again.  Then delete the last frame and tellyour movie-creation
application that the first frame has number "0".

	Thorsten