POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Kepler Solar System, Take 3 (zip 1) : Re: Kepler Solar System, Take 3 (images) Server Time
1 Sep 2024 16:20:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kepler Solar System, Take 3 (images)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Jul 2005 03:46:36
Message: <42e88d5c@news.povray.org>
There is more missing!!!
As this scene is built in Moray, I can include or exclude objects from it
during tests. That is what happened here.

If you have Moray, you can bring them back easily. If not, here are complete
(I hope!) POV-Ray files, already in a Take 4 format.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'kepler.pov.txt' (176 KB) Download 'kepler.inc.txt' (20 KB)