POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Kepler Solar System, Take 3 (zip 1) : Re: Kepler Solar System, Take 3 missing files Server Time
1 Sep 2024 16:20:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kepler Solar System, Take 3 missing files
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Jul 2005 03:38:52
Message: <42e88b8c@news.povray.org>
"PM 2Ring" <nomail@nomail> schreef in bericht
news:web.42dccb17670dd89d46eca60@news.povray.org...
> We also need
>
> "C:VirtualRealityData filesPOV-Ray filesScript filesKeplerKeplerFloor.inc"
>
> If I comment out that #include line, all I get is the attached image.

Forgot the attachments  :-(

Here they are. The tile macro is more or less experimental and a little slow
to render. As a bonus, you get my collection of textures :-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'KeplerFloor.inc.txt' (2 KB) Download 'TdG_CubeTiles_mcr.inc.txt' (10 KB) Download 'TdG_Textures.inc.txt' (43 KB)