POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rainy Days (Take 2) : Re: Rainy Days (Take 2) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rainy Days (Take 2)
From: dlm
Date: 26 Jul 2005 23:50:00
Message: <42e70468$1@news.povray.org>
Tim,

I have a niggling worry about the conservation of matter. The splash seems
just too dense - like someone dumped a bucket of water on the brolly - or
sad-bag's standing under a downspout. However the rain density above the
umbrella is relatively low - it seems it should just produce a melancholy
dripping off the edge. Perhaps I'm missing an element of melodrama here?

DLM

"Tim Nikias" <JUSTTHELOWERCASE:timISNOTnikias(at)gmx.netWARE> wrote in
message news:42e6258e@news.povray.org...