POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Animation capabilty complete yet? beta 7 : Re: Animation capabilty complete yet? beta 7 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:29:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation capabilty complete yet? beta 7
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 26 Jul 2005 18:56:47
Message: <42e6bfaf$1@news.povray.org>
news:42e6abdb@news.povray.org...
> Bob Hughes wrote:
>> Seems more like a problem with clock (and the animation calculation), not
>> something to do with str() reading.
>
> No, that would be a really strange error.  What is your SubsetStartFrame
> (spelling?) INI option set to?

Isn't used. The file speclr.ini (in scenes\animations\speclr-- I think I
gave incorrect path to it before) contains only the following:

------------------------
Antialias=Off

Antialias_Threshold=0.2
Antialias_Depth=3
Test_Abort_Count=100
Input_File_Name=speclr.pov

Initial_Frame=1
Final_Frame=10
Initial_Clock=0
Final_Clock=1

Cyclic_Animation=on
Pause_when_Done=off

When Cyclic_Animation=off the str(S,1,1) in the rendering reads
"specular=1.1" upon reaching the last frame. And #declare S=clock; is where
it gets the value from.