POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rainy Days (Take 2) : Re: Rainy Days (Take 2) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:14:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rainy Days (Take 2)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 26 Jul 2005 17:57:07
Message: <42e6b1b3$1@news.povray.org>
> I am allowed to say that I prefer the wide aspect ratio ;-) ? I find it
> reinforces the loneliness feeling in the pic. Anyway, it likes the
> picture very much ! Simple and effective.

Well, the wide aspect, though placing him very lonely, would not get as much
"downward" feeling to it. Additionally, an image filled with black space...
You see, when you use it as a wallpaper, black can be the default color, and
there you go: saved some memory. :-)

Thanks for the comment nontheless.

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"