POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rainy days... : Re: Rainy days... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:23:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rainy days...
From: St
Date: 26 Jul 2005 03:39:45
Message: <42e5e8c1@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias" <JUSTTHELOWERCASE:timISNOTnikias(at)gmx.netWARE> wrote in
message news:42e58500

> Or maybe I misunderstood you, care to try again?

      How strange Tim! I just opened your image in my graphics program and
sure enough the rain is there 'without' adjusting any brightness. Hmm...
weird, just couldn't see it at all from OE...

      Anyway, you've already done what I was mainly thinking about, but I
was thinking also more of a brighter atmosphere above him. I like the way
that you capture 'feeling' in your images.

     ~Steve~