POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rainy days... : Rainy days... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:27:33 EDT (-0400)
  Rainy days...
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 25 Jul 2005 17:12:10
Message: <42e555aa@news.povray.org>
Hi all!

Semester is over and I've got some spare time. Even though the sun is
shining, I'm not in a bright mood. Not sure if this is final, as I'm
thinking about adding some surrounding to make it obvious that this poor
little guy is the only one standing in the rain. My initial idea was to have
him stand in a widescreen image to the left, and have color and light pour
in from the right, though he and his immediate vicinity are still just in
shades of gray. But I somehow ended up with this.

Anyways, there ya go.

Regards,
Tim

--