POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Citroen GS (Wings3D+MegaPOV) [83K] : Re: Citroen GS (Wings3D+MegaPOV) [83K] Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Citroen GS (Wings3D+MegaPOV) [83K]
From: Jim Charter
Date: 25 Jul 2005 10:09:18
Message: <42e4f28e$1@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:

I am glad you have mentioned that.  I know I use complex structure and
doubtful grammar when I write.  I am also aware that this probably makes
my writing difficult for non-English readers. But then I forget. I will
try to do better.  Especially because I have enormous respect for those
who can use more than one language.

I remember when I submitted a version of my master's thesis to one of my
advisors, she threw up her arms and declared that it was the writing of
a schizophrenic.  What killed me was that I had really tried to keep the
structure simple.

You know, when you are frightened you body will react with certain
autonomic reflexes.  For example, the reflex of "curling" the toes under
the foot.  So yes, what I was talking about was that after entire days
of speeding around high mountain curves on roads with no guard rails, my
toes were "permanently" curled.