POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Citroen GS (Wings3D+MegaPOV) [83K] : Re: Citroen GS (Wings3D+MegaPOV) [83K] Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:16:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Citroen GS (Wings3D+MegaPOV) [83K]
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 25 Jul 2005 08:07:54
Message: <42e4d61a@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote:
> I am almost envious of the quasi-casual way you tell us of your "learning"
> of Wings3D  ;-)

   I can promise that I don't have any special learning abilities... I
tried before with many other modelers and never accomplished properly
the most basic tasks. It's just that Wings3D seems very well suited for
my usual "quasi-casual" way of thinking.

> I think you have mastered it.

   Well, that's hardly true for someone that almost never uses RMB on
the advanced menus and fears to know what a magnet is... :)

> Very well done!

   Thanks!

--
Jaime