POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : over down and in - minimalism WIP : Re: over down and in - minimalism WIP Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:21:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: over down and in - minimalism WIP
From: Jim Charter
Date: 24 Jul 2005 10:47:16
Message: <42e3a9f4$1@news.povray.org>
Tek wrote:

Man, you're on a roll.

Interestingly, I wonder how much of a "look" I would have given this
image without its tie-in to the raytraced minimalism problem.  As such
it is brilliant. Beyond that it is beautiful. But would I have noticed?
  No matter I guess because I am noticing now. I particularily like the
"weight" of that black shadow across the top.