POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Citroen GS (Wings3D+MegaPOV) [83K] : Re: Citroen GS (Wings3D+MegaPOV) [83K] Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:21:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Citroen GS (Wings3D+MegaPOV) [83K]
From: Jim Charter
Date: 22 Jul 2005 20:15:31
Message: <42e18c23@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:

That's a satisfying week's work.

I think it was summer of 1981 when I travelled in Europe.  A Swiss man
who had stayed with us in New York was returning the favor and drove us
around his country in an old green Citroen.  He was very much inot the
car and how it "handled" on the winding, guardless, mountain roads.  I
remember sitting in the rear of that car and noticing in a rather
detached way that I could not will my toes to uncurl.