POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : female face : Re: female face Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: female face
From: St
Date: 20 Jul 2005 17:51:12
Message: <42dec750@news.povray.org>
"Alberto Mendoza" <jac### [at] usbve> wrote in message
> Hi everybody. It has been many years that I do not post anything. This
> is my last work. The face was modeled in Wings3d
> (http://www.wings3d.com), textured and rendered in povray. Coments are
> wellcomed.

 Hi Alberto

  This is looking good! I think you have captured a fantastic female face
here. I'm sure I've met this Lady in the past, (I wish!), but I'll go with
some of the others and say that the ear needs remodeling. If you go to
'Tweak' in 'the Tools' menu, you might be able to adjust the ear enough. I
would at least bring the ear out some, it looks too close to the head.

   Nice job though, and looking forward to the next.

    ~Steve~