POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : female face : Re: female face Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:27:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: female face
From: Alberto Mendoza
Date: 20 Jul 2005 16:27:46
Message: <42deb3c2$1@news.povray.org>
Rene Bui wrote:

> ps: I remember now, is she Carla Bruni ?
> http://dabadie.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/carla68.jpg
>
> Rene
> http://rene.bui.free.fr - online portfolio

Well I'm amazed. I didn't dream to do any specific face. IMHO this is
much harder to do.

After discovering wings, my first attempts to do a face were simply no
sense. My sister lend mi a book on anatomy and a couple of books on
drawing figures and faces. I bought some fashion magazines and working
on and off I finally did this face. I also started to visit the forums
at http://www.cgtalk.com and got some inspiration there.

Alberto