POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Minimalism? [52 KB] : Re: Minimalism? [52 KB] Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:26:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Minimalism? [52 KB]
From: JWV
Date: 20 Jul 2005 14:46:21
Message: <42de9bfd@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Thanks for your reply Bob!

> Frank Stella?

correct! What color do you want your pixels?

> I got that name from Ed Jackson's posting from the 14th this of this
month.
> Was about a converting his paintings to 3D. I just happened to remember
the
> image since that's what I do best as opposed to remembering names.

That's where I got the name, and did some googling on minimalism. He seems
to be an important figure in minimalism.

> As to your picture... well, I think it might need to show more surrounding
> blankness.

Hmm, more blankness around.... this gives me an idea. Tommorrow a new
version will be on display on this newsgroup.

> The single color is a good idea, already, just that the book
> seems to throw a wrench into the works far as it being minimilist. Maybe
> other people won't think so.

I threw in the book at the end, because it looked a bit empty without.

JWV