POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Everything - final : Everything - final Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:27:04 EDT (-0400)
  Everything - final
From: Tek
Date: 20 Jul 2005 02:14:06
Message: <42ddebae@news.povray.org>
To my considerable surprise, I think I've finished this picture! This is
good because I'm probably not going to have much more time to work on
it. But in any case this is the first time I've finished an IRTC entry
more than 1 week before the deadline.

So... just thought I'd post this latest and probably last iteration.
Expect something very similar to this to appear on the IRTC and Zazzle
websites in about 1.5 months :)

Full source available on my website:
http://evilsuperbrain.com/gallery/finished/index.php?image=evrythng

Final render time: