POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lighting advice? : Re: Lighting advice? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:25:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lighting advice?
From: Tek
Date: 20 Jul 2005 01:41:33
Message: <42dde40d$1@news.povray.org>
I have to say it looks good to me! Has a nice clean almost air-brushed
feel that distinguishes it from other images.

Though if you want the lighting to look more interesting, at the cost of
looking more conventional, maybe stick a highlight light in there, i.e.
one behind all the objects at a shallow angle so it adds some
rim-lighting, particularly effective if you have some specular on the
objects.

But I'd say just work on the details of the scene, I like the lighting.

Tek