POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : How do you use the animation programs? : Re: How do you use the animation programs? Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:13:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you use the animation programs?
From: Augur
Date: 19 Jul 2005 22:40:22
Message: <42ddb996@news.povray.org>

>  I don't see why it's so difficult.

My difficulty springs from the fact that I do not consider a sequence of
image files to be a single video file yet.

I never saw the "Image sequence" option in the dropdown list of the "Open
video file" window because I wasn't trying to open a video file--I was
trying to open a sequence of individual image files and convert them into a
video file.

Ah, the follies of the new guy...oh well.

Thanks for your helpful (if sardonic) reply!

--Augur