POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : wip shark [39 Kb] : Re: wip shark [39 Kb] Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:27:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wip shark [39 Kb]
From: St
Date: 19 Jul 2005 18:07:36
Message: <42dd79a8@news.povray.org>
Jim, this is almost like an underwater flash pic if this is possible. It
seems to have been captured by a camera flash light to me. I think this is
why I like it, apart from the modeling, which is close to excellent.

    It does need some movement at some stage though, which I know you're
considering. Attached is an overhead shot of my crap shark, but I think I
captured the movement ok. I did this some time ago now. Hope it helps in
some way.

   Hmm... you do drive me onwards with your modeling and ideas.

     ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'shark2.jpg' (16 KB)