POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : How do you use the animation programs? : Re: How do you use the animation programs? Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:32:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you use the animation programs?
From: Warp
Date: 18 Jul 2005 03:05:00
Message: <42db549c@news.povray.org>
Augur <notgivingitoutyet> wrote:
> I've downloaded them both, but I can't figure out how to actually create
> video from a collection of images.

  I don't see why it's so difficult.

  In virtualdub (or virtualdubmod, which seems to be more modern) just
select File -> Open video file ... and then in the "files of type"
dropdown menu you can select "Image sequence" to list just the image
files. Then just open the first image in the sequence and virtualdub
will open them all.

--

                                                          - Warp