POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : minimalism WIP2 : Re: minimalism WIP2 Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: minimalism WIP2
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 17 Jul 2005 15:27:16
Message: <42dab114$1@news.povray.org>
"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote in message

> What do you think?

I think I want to borrow this and replace my asteroids wallpaper already--
so with your permission...?

This is very good, Tek. I've always wanted to try something like this
myself.

<rhetoric>Funny how these deep space pictures always make me feel like we're
all just a tiny part of some kind of pondwater microbe. More fun to see how
incredibly enormous and limitless it all must be. I'm glad it isn't a boring
looking place for us. Imagine being stuck in a thick intergalactic cloud and
not being able to see beyond the nearest star or planets! Our whole visible
universe could have been the Sun, Moon, and maybe a few planets. Something
like living in a city with perpetual smog and light pollution. Luckily
there's those telescopes on mountaintops and in space to see with, so it's
even better than just starry skies.</rhetoric>

; )
Bob