POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : minimal : Re: minimal Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: minimal
From: St
Date: 17 Jul 2005 14:42:43
Message: <42daa6a3@news.povray.org>
"Lenx" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.42da9a5d4037f28a4d2841070@news.povray.org...
> Al the recent minimalism post inspired me to try something minimalistic
> too.
> However i don't think this image fully complements with the definition of
> minimalism. It's the first time i try something like that.
>
> The model is wings 3d and most of the image is achieved by playing with
> light.
> I hope this image appeals for a least a minimal bit :)

    It did. It does. Call it "Flower".  :)

  Be careful when hardening your lines in Wings, as they can show facets. If
you can go back to the model in Wings, try and soften the innermost lines,
and leave the 'outside' lines/edges hard. Then smooth the model, and see
what happens in Pov.

   Nice start with minimalism.

    ~Steve~