POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Toy soldiers... : Re: Toy soldiers... Server Time
11 Sep 2024 03:18:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Toy soldiers...
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 16 Jul 2005 08:46:51
Message: <42d901bb$1@news.povray.org>
Dang. That's quite a bunch of stuff you've rendered for Civilization III.
Only got a look at some.

I guess it was the earlier Civilization II that one of my nephews had in mid
to late 1990's and although it looked interesting I'm not much of a strategy
game player so I never bought it. I did try Warcraft a while. Heh-heh.
Sometimes wish I played more computer games again but it takes time and
effort. ; )

Games you can mod are always a level above the rest, IMHO.

Bob Hughes