POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Niagara WIP - Capstan (83k) : Re: Niagara WIP - Capstan (83k) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:17:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Niagara WIP - Capstan (83k)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 16 Jul 2005 08:02:19
Message: <42d8f74b$1@news.povray.org>
You really freak me out with all this detailed ship building stuff. I just
watch it being put together, when you post updates, but figured I could stop
and say something for a change...

Did you realize the boards don't have a gap all the way through? The
greenish circular part, I mean, not the deck.

Yeah, I must find fault or I don't feel complete.  : )

BTW, any plans to animate a walk-through on and around the S.S. Niagara? Or
is this very slow to render?

Bob Hughes