POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Minimalism? : Minimalism? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:17:57 EDT (-0400)
  Minimalism?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 15 Jul 2005 09:37:45
Message: <42d7bc29@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I am in doubt.
This scene is built up with two spheres and two cubes (and two lights), so
it might be called minimalistic. But then every painting made with one brush
could be called minimalistic. I know I should not compare POV scenes with
traditional painting, though.
The central concept is fairly minimal, but it breaks-down gradually into the
background (down the entropy slope), and what the eyes see is more something
abstract expressionistic I believe.
Still, my little toe tells me that ... blah blah blah....

Ok. Your verdict, folks.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: