POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Post (twisted sphere, perturbed plain) : Re: First Post (twisted sphere, perturbed plain) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:26:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Post (twisted sphere, perturbed plain)
From: Jim Charter
Date: 12 Jul 2005 09:55:49
Message: <42d3cbe5$1@news.povray.org>
Joanne Simpson wrote:
> All,
> my first post here, but I have been a lurker on the newsgroups and IRTC for
> a few years. Hope I haven't twisted the rules too far - not much you can do
> with a sphere and a plane except give it a spin through Wings3D and hope
> for the best.
> Joanne
> http://www.onewhiteraven.com

A "spin" through Wings and "twisting" the rules huh?  I wonder, would
you describe yourself as "prickly"?

Jesting aside, your onewhiteraven site gives a wonderful sense of how
pristinely beautiful Australia is.  And I assume you are one of the
three women in the boat in the Mirek set.

I liked the earlier marshes renders.  The "evie" series looks
interesting too.  You advertise that there are hi-res versions but I
can't seem to get to them.