POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Checker illusion : Checker illusion Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  Checker illusion
From: Slime
Date: 11 Jul 2005 23:25:02
Message: <42d3380e@news.povray.org>
A version of this has been floating around on the web (google image search
"same color illusion") and I felt like making a raytraced version. (This
might have already been shown here, or even already raytraced by someone
else.)

I used a parallel light source to ensure exact uniform lighting.

I'm not sure mine is as baffling as the original, but maybe that's just
because I've been staring at it too long...

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: