POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another first post [1/1] : Re: Another first post [1/1] Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another first post [1/1]
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 11 Jul 2005 12:49:02
Message: <42d2a2fe$1@news.povray.org>
Alex wrote:

> I thought I could call Penrose tiling a chequered plane and combine that
> with the reflective spheres of the Geomag, and present it here as a
> first post.

Hmm. Very nice. Even though the reflective spheres have been cruelly
brought out of their native habitat of the checkered planes ;)

But, then again, dometicated dogs and cats don't seem to argue with air
conditioned homes, either.. :)

--
~Mike
World Society for the Preservation of Reflective Spheres in their Native