POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wine : Re: Wine Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:17:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wine
From: Josh
Date: 8 Jul 2005 12:08:24
Message: <42cea4f8$1@news.povray.org>
if you will to try it I'd suggest explicitly setting "ambient 0" in one
texture at a time and rendering.  That way you'll see the effect
progressively and get a real good feel for the effect it has.

Definitely give an area light a go, they make a real difference.  I usually
build the model with a standard point light and put in an area light when
I'm close to the final render.  The Area Light makes the scene!