POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Double planetoid WIP 3 : Re: Double planetoid WIP 3 Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:20:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Double planetoid WIP 3
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Jun 2005 09:21:38
Message: <42c14ee2@news.povray.org>
"Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht
> Hello again everyone.
>
> I have two issues to ponder:
> Firstly, do I put holes in the rock where the buildings intersect it? Or
> not?
Depends if you want to follow the original idea of Escher through: the two
worlds do not intersect/interact. However, imho, I think this does not
necessarily apply here.

Secondly, there is still a slight problem with the overall scale. My
> thought is that the windows could be slightly smaller and the vegetation
> (very) slightly larger... comments?
hmm... perhaps a tiny bit, yes. But not too much!

> Still to do: something subtle in the background. I don't know what yet.
Something not distracting. Maybe clouds...

Good work!! I love the rock!

Thomas