POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Silver Jellybean : Silver Jellybean Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:23:17 EDT (-0400)
  Silver Jellybean
From: Rick Measham
Date: 26 Jun 2005 08:30:39
Message: <42be9fef@news.povray.org>
Thanks everyone for your help with my (wrong) decision that POV-Ray had
a bug! Thanks to PM_2Ring for helping to find what the object actually
was (although I'm still looking for an official name for the 'Silver
Jellybean') Thanks to Thomas De Groot for suggesting Wings .. I've not
used it for much so this was a bit of fun.

Just a couple of weirdnesses. The Plaza is a flat box, the lines are
cylinders differenced with it ( difference{ box {} cylinder {}... } )
however the cylinder's radius is 1/50th of the distance between each
cylinder. However, the reflection shows them as being really wide, and
in the foreground where focal blur is bluring them, they get really
really whacked! Have I missed a setting??

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'withjb.png' (654 KB)

Preview of image 'withjb.png'